torek, 24. april 2012

conveyor

i will definitely call this A CHANCE. cause still tired as a hell, but i will try to convience myself this was a chance i got. i start working with 15. i worked during the summer. at some actually non profit organization, where kids play, do different things (art,sports,...) it was one of work i really loved and enjoyed. and they paid me. not much but for the first job was ok. i saved almost all i earned during this summer (i think it was 2005) just because i have fixed idea i will travel in near future. and i did. it was a hard battle with my parents. to leave 16 year old girl alone to spain. for a month suring summer vacation after second year at high school. but it was not just for fun. i took language course there. how i managed to convience my parents to let me go? i have a really good and special friend from ljubljana, we know each other long time and she is older than me (6years) and she is also keen on spanish so we traveled this year together. my parents know her and trust her so, it was not a problem going to spain this year with her. it was awesome experience, i learned a looot of spanish, on the other hand i met a lot of ppl from all over the world. soo working and saving for this kind of experience, made my life completely different. all this travelling and working experience during last few years changed me a lot. i know for sure, without that experiences i would be just another stupig 22 year old girl, with no sense of humanity, no sense of humour, no sense of responsibility, just hanging around and thing about shopping and about boys. shit. tnx god (i do not believe in) im total opposite. but of course it took time. it took me a lot of sleepless night, a lot of couting. but looking back, it was worth it. writting this in this particular moment, makes me happy. being able to share what i leanr during that time, makes sense, even if it is just for a while.
having this issues about life, racism, etc... death blablabla in my head isnt that easy to manage, but still what i actually wanted to talk about tonite is about working as a student. today i got chance to work in th worse place here in my town where u can work in. i already worked as a bartender, as a first line manager, as a cleaner, as a babysitter, as a dishwasher, as a animator for kids, as a seller, as a hostess, as a .. whatever
but working in production section, when u work 8 hours or more in the same move. while u dont need to think. thats the worse experience. ok i admite, i complain a lot about work (especially about working at wineries) but this is because other problems the company has, i admite i would love to do my hobbies all day and get paid for that, who of you wouldnt love that? but i know i need to work, if i want salary. soo what my point, now i can understand ppl. i do. i can not imagine me working me at conveyor more than few months. for me its not physical effort, because im used to it. (it comes out of sport, and working faires) but is too much for my head. because working where u dont need to think not even a minute, its just too much. ok i dot know where life will take me, maybe one day i will be push to do there for some reason. but i know what im able to do. and that what i want to share. and dont take me wrong every joby, ever work ppl do is worth more than just respect, and for me no work or job is under any level. and i have a lot of woking habbits, but comparing to this ppl i can write 1000 books, or do whatever im still zero. and today i will just say ppl at converoy, at fields, etc... i admire you more than any fucking celebrity or crazy scientis. i you all deserved respect. i actually write a project in first year at faculty, how to make this class of workers happy. and im still staying beyond everything i say. not just bigger salaries, its about the enviroment this ppl work in. why not painted the walls in halls into happy colours ? why not give them oportunitty for smilling during working same all the time ? why not give the music into ? cause sometimes its not about money.
ok any way i will try to expand my idea about that in near future, tonite i think im over. and if anybody will read that, im sorry im confused soo my writting is. so i will definitely write more about that topic in the future.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Dolga pot domov/ A long way home/ Pitkä matka kotiin

Time flies....part I. It has been a while, few years to be more precise, since I have wrote some personal blog. Meanwhile I did write f...