ponedeljek, 27. april 2015

The moment when you know...yes that moment :)

Well yeah, after 25 years (and few months) this moments finally came. By this moment i mean, this moment - when you just know. It probaly sounds stupid but yes i know. But know what? A lot of things i mean...but this one thing i was looking for last few years. When you discover yourself. Your weakness, your strenghts, when you look for meaning, when you fall few times, but still find strenght to move on. When i realized how fast life is going by. Yes years were passing by, i was looking for myself, during my studies at university, during my work all around, during parties, during travelling the world, during ups and downs with relationships, during love affairs and that kind of stuff. Then i moved to Finland, to do one year EVS project, well with no specific reason, ofc i wanted to try myself in work i thought is for me. And as i would say for Finland - in the middle of the nowhere i would be just bored mostly of time. But hey, no way. As this quote is sayin : Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere and sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself.” well here it goes for me. In the middle of the nowhere in Finland i find myself. How it comes? Well i guess it was just some point of the my growing process in life. It was breaking point, literally in the middle of the nowhere. As my work here with youngsters we went to few days camp near to some national park in Finland. Civilization was far away. Even thou we took youngsters phones and other devices, i was having my own battle without wifi and so. But yes, we spend amazing days with youngsters. I noticed how they are changing, how they are growing, how full of life they are. This are angry kids with sad stories, but i find soo much potential in every single one of them. We disscuss that, we talked, work together and laugh. We all look into ourselves. And we all learned from each other. I get the point of work with kids and youngsters. I noticed my strenght and weakness. I connected with two amazing youth workers, i can always cooperate and learn from. Sometimes is hard to explain feelings, we have deep down. My feelings now are on the one hand soo complicated, but on the other soo simple. I know how and where i want to spend the rest of my life. And i think i find perfect job for me. I know things is going to get hard as fuck, cause of other issues (finnish language for example, all youngsters around the world i want to work with etc...) but when i look in life, how fast the seasons are changing, how fast the kids are growing, how fast the dark gets into daylight, how little things make me happy. When i noticed, how shor actually life is, things and people i love, then decision is not that hard. I will fight for things that make me happy. I finally find the work that doesnt feel like work at all. Its style of life and the way. I just finished working on application for youth exchange in octuber, that was mine idea, even thou i dont have experience, but i had motivation. With so much encouraging and positive feedback, that im just smiling.
And now im saying goodbye, and not for long, cause some part of my life will always be writting -
with sparkle in my eyes,
muri

p.s this is are the consequences of camp with youngsters :D (better dont ask)

“Of all the questions I have asked my readers this is the most important: What would you do if you weren't afraid? When you finally give wings to that answer then you have found your life's purpose.”
Shannon L. Alder

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Dolga pot domov/ A long way home/ Pitkä matka kotiin

Time flies....part I. It has been a while, few years to be more precise, since I have wrote some personal blog. Meanwhile I did write f...